Date implemented: 2017-11-30
|Collection of Personal Information; Purposes of Collection; Items to Be Collected; and Methods of Collection|
|Full name, e-mail address, contact number, mailing address||To reply from the guest’s inquiry||for five (3) years after guest’s reply|
|Outsourcing the Handling of Personal Information|
|Contractor (Outsourced to)||Outsourced Service|
– Minimum number of information workers and training Personal information is made accessible to the smallest possible number of people and regular training is provided to such people.
– Regular in-house audits In-house internal audits are conducted on a regular basis for the security of personal information.
– Internal management plan An internal management plan is developed and implemented for safe handling of personal information.
– Encryption of personal information Your personal information is password-protected and stored and managed in encrypted form. All data is encrypted for transmission and other important data is protected by separate security features.
– Technical measures against hacking Personal information is protected by security software for the prevention of leakage, damage or tampering due to hacking or computer virus infection, and the software is periodically updated and tested. All systems are installed in access-controlled areas and technically and physically monitor and block access from outside.
– Limited access to personal information We take necessary measures to control access to personal information by means of granting, modifying or canceling access to database systems that handle personal information, and a firewall system is employed to control unauthorized access from outside.
– Storage of access logs and prevention of data forging or tampering We store and maintain a history of your access to our personal information processing system and use security features for your access log data not to be forged, tampered with, damaged, stolen or lost.
– Use of locks for document security Documents and auxiliary storage media containing personal data are kept in safe, locked places.
– Prevention of unauthorized access We have set up a separate physical location where personal information is stored and have established and implemented procedures for the control of access to the storage location.
|Appointed as:||Privacy Officer||Privacy Contact Person|
|Name||Jerome Stubert||Young sook Choi|
|Title/Position||Cluster General Manager||Director of IT|
The Company does not collect any personal information of our member customers’ children under the age of 14 in compliance with the Juvenile Protection Act. If we need to collect personal information of the minors under the age of 14 with respect to our hotel business, we will get consent from their legal representatives or guardians.
– Spam-like messages (e.g., chain letters and advertisements);
– Posts that defame others by disseminating false information to slander them maliciously; and
– Posts that reveal the identity of other users without their consent, infringe on third parties’ copyrights or other rights or are irrelevant to the themes of the bulletin board.
– If a post is found to reveal the identity of other users, the Company may delete or correct part of such post in order to maintain and promote a healthy online community culture.
– If the content of a post is deemed movable to another section, the Company will provide a path in such posts to avoid misunderstanding or confusion.
– The Company may delete other posts deemed malicious or improper after giving express or individual warnings.